Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who do you want to see in each community?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Characters' started by TheGreatOnion, Apr 24, 2014.

1. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

So we have 4 communities and several main characters, as well as many others. Who do you want to see where?

Here's my preferences:
    [TABLE="width: 500"]
    [TR]
    [TD]ASZ[/TD]
    [TD]Hilltop[/TD]
    [TD]Kingdom[/TD]
    [TD]Saviors[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Rick
    Carl
    Andrea
    Michonne
    Ezekiel
    Prisoner Neegan[/TD]
    [TD]Maggie
    Jesus
    Heath
    Sophia
    Nicholas's family
    the Doctor
    Blacksmith[/TD]
    [TD]Aaron(leader)
    Olivia

[/TD]
    [TD]Dwight
    Eugene
    Rosita
    Sherry
    the Scientist[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    I couldn't remember the names of the Dr. And Blacksmith from the hilltop, or the scientist guy that left the Saviors with Eugene.

I'd like to see Michonne decide she needs to stay with Rick's group in case Neegan tries anything, and Ezekiel give up leadership both to be with her and because after the war, he no longer wants it.

Heath decides there's too many memories at ASZ, and he refuses to live in the same place as Neegan, so he stays at the Hilltop. Nicholas's family stays there because that's where he's buried and they see it as a new start.

Rick and Ezekiel ask Aaron to take over leadership of the Kingdom. He asks Olivia to help him.

Eugene volunteers to live among the Saviors in order to keep an eye on them and Dwight. Plus, there's a lot of factory equipment there to produce goods, and he'd be perfect to take charge of that. Rosita goes as well, saying someone has to watch Eugene's back.

2. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

I just wanna see Maggie giving birth to a baby girl, who she will call Beth♫ After that, Beth will be the first character from the show to be in the comic, not the other way around♪

3. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

I wanna see all the main characters together...same with Tara and Abe and co. I hate when people are separated like the end of season 4

4. Cody V

Cody V Member

They will have a very interesting dynamic going on with several functional colonies. Given the cover art for the next few issues, I'm guessing that they will focus on each colony separately for awhile or that things will be jumbled for the next few issues why they figure those things out. Having a happy ending would be cute, but the Walking Dead isn't about being cute. There will have to be some conflict from somewhere...

#4 Cody V, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  5. TheGreatOnion

That'd be an interesting twist on things, the daughter of Glenn and Maggie being named Beth.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the next few will be aftermath and they may approach the other smaller community jesus told them about. it would be a jerk thing to bring them into the war but now that is is peaceful relatively speaking. Why not?

I don't have a full plan but I think the Carsons will stay together as they are apparently brothers.
    Maggie as Hilltop. Zeke at Kingdom and possibly Michonne. Jesus likely at Hilltop now with Maggie in charge. Rick and company at Hilltop until ASZ becomes an option again.

#6 legendx66, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  7. TheGreatOnion

Is this serious, or a joke?

8. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

serious.

9. TheGreatOnion

Interesting. I didn't catch onto that.

10. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Neither did anyone else. Walking dead.com mentioned it once.

11. TheGreatOnion

Oh, ok. Well that'll be a good story for those two characters, explaining how they wound up in different camps and what they think of each other. I hope all of the expanded cast can have some character moments. The future of this book has great potential.

12. Crazy_Pudding

Crazy_Pudding Member

What about Carol? (assuming she lives that long...)

I'd personally love to see Carol start off trying to help Rick at ASZ, but then, after a falling out with Rick, she migrates over to Hilltop Colony to help Maggie take down Gregory!

ON-EDIT: ooops, totally forgot that Carol is already dead in the comics!

13. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I'm a little disappointed that Michonne seems to have left to the Kingdom. I thought she'd stick with Rick after everything that they've been through.

14. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

It's cool. You're in Cali. Most Walking Dead fans are totally cool with medical marijuana use. It's for medical reason, right? Otherwise, for shame.

15. Crazy_Pudding

Crazy_Pudding Member

I'm just obsessed with seeing what they decide to do with Carol, if she's still alive on the TV series when they make it to Alexandria.