Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who is glad that Andrea didn't succeed!

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Chupacabra' started by Jakobi, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

When I first seen that I was like no ****ing way, they killed him. I was pretty upset to tell you the truth. Someone has to really get a hold of that girl. The funny thing is, is that nobody was really upset at her.

2. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

That was ridiculous. Why the hell would anyone shoot someone they can't see clearly? I was surprised Hershel didn't have more to say about it.

3. Flesh Eater

Flesh Eater Well-Known Member

Andrea needs to get a grip and some needs to bitch-slap her and quick. She could be an awesome character on the show like she was in the beginning but now she's just freaking annoying. I hope they turn her around soon because she WAS one of my faves till she got all "it's all about poor me" attitude.

Once I receive my first set of comics which fratbrat I've ordered (yea!!!)...I'm sure my tune will change about her but right now on the TV show, she's pissing me off.

4. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I know. After all the shit he went through to get back I was like no way! Glad it just grazed him. I thought he was toast when the walker was on him too. Great episode!

5. ZombieNahmGirl

ZombieNahmGirl New Member

This one had me on the edge of my seat and wanting to punch Andrea in the face. What she did was beyond stupid. Just glad Daryl is okay.

6. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

I woulda been so pissed if the most badass character on the show went out being sniped by a bitch with an itchy trigger finger!

7. Strawberries

Strawberries Member

That's kinda ironic considering

8. lapper

lapper New Member

its funny cuz in reality laurie holden has had firearms training from playing cops-silent hill-x files-the sheild. in interviews she said she enjoys going to shooting range and letting off steam

9. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

If they go this route in the show like in the comics. It's possible that it will be nothing like that. I still think Michonne is the biggest badass in the comic. BUT you never know about these people. They may kill off Andrea, and Darryl may be the one to

10. Lucky

Lucky Member

Daryl is my favorite character, so I am thrilled she didn't succeed!

11. Walker Shane

Walker Shane Member

Good thing it wasnt Shane shooting or Daryl would have been toast. He ALWAYS hits his target.

12. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Andrea from the comics would've never missed. Just another example of how the show has butchered her character.

13. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

That's true.

14. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

bump* what if she succeeded?

15. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

To be fair that specific incident - not really butchey...she was still learning guns - and Andrea was slowly developing, still could have been that perfect shot eventually (you know had they not fked her plot up S3). She had just been suicidal. It is realistic she wasn't a perfect aim. However...why they even had to have her shoot Daryl (nothing really came of it?) makes me wonder.

#15 Benrai2k, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  16. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I think, it was stupid of her to do. She couldn't really see who it is. Since the sun was glaring into the binoculars and telescope from the rifle. Rick, told her not to shoot. She should have listen to Rick. Not think, oh someone is coming. They're automatically a Walker. Cause the way they walk. Wait till they get closer or wait until Rick said, it's Daryl. Glad, she just glazed him.

17. I'mRickGrimes

I'mRickGrimes Member

I would've loved to see the Andrea from the comics in the TV show.

18. SurvivorfromCA

This is one of the things I can't wait to see the difference in, once I start reading the comics. I know I personally couldn't grow to like Andrea in the series, but it was just more of a didn't care for her, vs hate her.

19. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

You'll like her 10 times over how she was handled in the show. She's very fappable as well, with or without a gun in her hands.

20. SurvivorfromCA

Yeup, as I have seen countless times (her being a worthy and enjoyable character in the comics) so it will be nice to see for myself. Umm, that's all you in the second part of your statement haha.