Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who will die?

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by dogfighter, Mar 11, 2013.

1. iheartnorman

iheartnorman Active Member

Whoever it is...It will be a shocker!!!

2. Jhn123

Jhn123 Active Member

Thats what is leading me away from thinking its Andrea, as much as i love her, her death wont shock me.

3. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

They didn't kill anyone major in the season 2 finale (Jimmy & Patricia)

They are out of scrubs this season to kill off (axel & oscar) so I'm guessing the next in line will be hershell, merle, beth, or judith. However, they might not kill off anyone in team prison and just might kill off Gov and some woodbury people. There is no pattern to this show.

They killed off Lori and T-dog in the same episode! I wouldn't be surprised if there were no more shocking deaths this season

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I really liked the Andrea character in Season 2. They seemed to be developing her into a more independent person (from the one who wanted to commit suicide). She was also an extremely impressive fighter as she escaped the farm on her own etc.

I just feel as if they punted this year when it came to her character. They needed someone in Woodbury to give the Governor's story more life, so they chose her. It just didn't seem like a believable progression for her, and it's why there's been so much backlash toward her from TWD fans. I'm actually in that camp too, primarily because I really liked the character.

Even though I have not yet read the comics, from what I've read that others have discussed, it seems as if they've been molding Maggie more for this type of Andrea role. I think it's going to be hard for them to rehabilitate Andrea after the direction she's gone in Season 3. And that is unfortunate. It's the only area I'm in real disagreement with the show this year.

5. BronzeBomber

BronzeBomber Member

Hopefully Glenn and Andrea

6. tallahasseehero

I think the only characters that are completely safe for now ar Rick, Carl, Michonne, and I am probably going to say Tyrese. I am shocked that his story hasnt been developed more yet but I see that changing very soon.

I could easily see Hershel, Carol, Beth, Andrea, Sasha, Ben, Allen, Martinez, Milton dying by the end of the season. I dont think all these characters will die, but I think at least a few are goners.

I also think one of the Dixon brothers will live and one will die. I dont know which but I am honestly nervous that that Darryl could be killed. Im not sure if the writers will have Tyrese and Darryl in the same group long term. I think those of you who say Darryl is absolutely safe are wrong. People will complain and cry if he dies but as long as the show produces quality episodes ratings wont go down. Rick is the Walking Dead, he is the core, and as long as he is around I am confident they can put together a great show.

I also think it is possible we see Maggie or Glenn get killed. I feel like I would lean toward Glenn getting killed. I think part of the reason why the relationship has been very prominent in the show recently is to hit us hard when one of them dies. I can see Glenn dying doing something heroic. If Andrea dies too I can see Maggie rising to kind of a matriarch position in the group, or probably second to Michonne. Then again i could see Maggie getting killed as well

7. Claymore

Claymore Member

I find Glenn and Maggie really boring now. Glenn used to be one of my favorites and I don't really know what happens. I would rather see both of them go over Herschel. Herschel to me in his own way added a lot to this season and I'd be really sad to see him go. I think Tyreese and Michonne can be a stand in for Daryl, Maggie, or Glenn.

8. InMyBlood

InMyBlood Member

I don't want Merle to get killed off. I love his character. he deserves another shot dammit. For crying out loud, he cut his own hand off to survive.

9. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Merle is awesome, and I'll be kinda pissed off with his death lol, but I see it coming... soon

10. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

I'm with you a bit with Glenn. He's lost that sense of humor since getting a girlfriend.

11. Dark Meat

Dark Meat Member

Same here. Merle (Michael Rooker) has so much presence on the show.

12. Claymore

Claymore Member

Yeah, it's all well and good that hes tougher, but what made him crazy awesome was he was hands down the best going out on runs. I also think Maggie was awesome when she came in on a horse and hit a walker with a bat at the beginning of season 2. I hope they kind of get back to who they are and are written a good story in season 4.

13. Donnnn

Donnnn Well-Known Member

Too right! His character can't really stick around for much longer though unless he sorts himself out and listens to Rick

14. ryannasaurus

ryannasaurus Member

Yeah, I saw that. She said she was worried she gave a spoiler away, which really strongly hinted (at least for me) that someone in the Greene family group is going to die. That could mean Hershal, Beth, Maggie, or even Glenn.

15. ryannasaurus

ryannasaurus Member

100% agree

16. rentedrainbow

rentedrainbow New Member

My bet is on Merle.

17. Kill da Governor

Kill da Governor New Member

Governor
    Martinez
    Glenn
    Beth

18. GovernorsGal

GovernorsGal New Member

Kill da..

*narrows eyes*

Challenge accepted, amigo.

AND~

Andrea, Milton, Judith, Daryl or Merle

19. EvieE

EvieE Member

Judith, Merle, Martinez, Karen, Karen's asthmatic son, Milton, Sasha, Ben, Allen, Hershel, Beth

20. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

Def. I can see it being anyone at this point, though I would like to see Andrea die with the Gov, I think it would be poetic. I hope Merle doesn't die, I'm just starting to like him.