Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who will meet up, and when? And how?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We know Travis has found the Hotel. We are being set up for a likely reunion with Nick and the group, probably this season. How about the others? I'm thinking with only 3 episodes left, we won't be seeing Ofelia or Chris meet up with the rest this season. And definitely not Daniel, if he's indeed still alive.

They missed an opportunity to reunite Ofelia with Travis or Nick because she must have passed by them on her way to her current location, south of Phoenix. So that tells me she won't reunite soon. How will she? How will Chris? Daniel??

Your imaginations. Now!

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I think we will see Ofelia attempt to cross the border but have no luck as its closed or maybe it's too risky. Honestly have no idea how she will reunite with anyone lol. As for Chris, I think he goes off with the frat boys but wouldn't know where they want to go? Maybe they'll end up in Tijuana and come across a burning La Colonia and find Nick? I can see them try to attack Nick and Luciana and maybe Chris will have a change of heart? I wouldn't mind seeing Nick put down Chris lol.

I'm more interested in seeing how the hotel deal with all those refugees. Must be like 30 or 40 people at the gates. How do they deal with them? Will Travis get in? Will hotel people allow that? Or would they justify letting in just him versus the other people (I saw children at the gates too). Also there's a promo image of Madison with the axe at the gates and bodies - are they zombies or refugees? Maybe a swarm closes in on the people, forcing them to disperse? Will be interesting to see how that plays out. There's only like 18 people at the hotel, surely they can accommodate more (as long as they are the right people... No bad guys... And if everyone is willing to contribute like help scavenge, work on the farm or fish etc)

3. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Im going to on a limb here and be risky with my prediction. I think that Travis thinks Chris is dead (for whatever reason). Which is why he's alone. I just do not seeing him leaving Chris under any other circumstances. That being said, Chris will show up in the SF and he will have murder on his mind. I do not think he will go after his father, but rather Maddie to try and finish the job. I think he blames her for his mother's death. And lastly, I think this reunion will happen at the Hotel. And on the same note, the Colonia will fall in the next two episodes due to a raid by the Drug Dealers (or Bandido's - not sure if its been proven they are dealers). Once it falls, I can easily see them along with a bunch of refugee's make their way to the Hotel. And they will be led by Nick which will put Maddie into an impossible predicament. There are ALOT of rooms at that Hotel, but limited resources. Will be VERY interesting to see what Maddie does. Unless of course they end it with a cliffhanger and I already predicted a stupid one of those and ended up right so I will not do it again!

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Where did you see Travis alone?
    In the preview he seems alone when he sees the Hotel lights but he is also with Chris in the Preview and they are arguing about morality,sort of.
    He seems alone in that shot but I didn't think he was alone on the road yet?

Also I am not sure the Supermarket crew are Dealers really but they are or have addicts with them and they need the drugs to keep them going it seems to me.
    They do hve guns but so does the Colonia and they also have what they think is a fortified position so I think there will be a fight and thinning of the herds all around before they go on to the Hotel.

I think they will all reunite somehow,even Ophelia but I am a dreamer too!

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He's alone at the end of last night's episode [or at least seems alone] when he see's the hotel. The scenes with Chris in the preview will likely be a flashback to the time right after Chris shot the farmer. We will find out what led up to Travis being alone at the end of last episode.

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

More playing with time. I like that they are overlapping stuff and going back and jumping forward and intertwining.

7. Apollonia

What Neuro said. It appeared that he was alone. And I really wish and hope he is. It would make for quite the reunion with Maddie. The only thing she could possibly forgive him for, for leaving her and the rest at the Hacienda, is to be with his son and to save/help him. She would understand that on any level. But to show up without him? I get chills just thinking about it LOL.

They also showed us in the preview some grave sites and Travis digging them. I do not think it is for Chris at all. Oh nooooo, I think that they will show us Chris going off the deep end even more then he has already. They are going to make him a cross between Shane and Lizzy. **I can hear the "Shizzy" jokes now**

I agree with the supermarket crew. Frankly, they do not seem smart enough right now to be a cartel. If they had been, they would have found the colonia already. I would think too that they would know that drugs would become scarce so instead of feeding their addicts, they would try to taper them off.

Im looking forward to the "thinning of the herds".....lol. About Ofelia? Not so sure we will see her. I just hope they don't pull a "Beth" with her and she ends up in some crappy hospital storyline........lmao.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Travis was burying the guy that Chris shot,those were the graves we saw already outside of the barn of the rest of his family and it makes sense that Travis put him there with them.
    I imagine the talk he and Chris have is related to this too?
    But I think Travis is just alone when seeing the lights but is still with the group of boys and Chris overall and they just want it to seemhe is on his own there.

9. Apollonia

Ok, but he seemed pretty broken in that preview. I can see Chris abandoning his father and Travis having no choice but to go off alone.

10. PepperAnn

In the sneak peak on TD...it made me snort when Travis smacked the bottled water out of Chris' hand mid-drink. That's the most tough love he's shown Chris to date. lol

11. Poppy

Poppy Member

Some posts mention that the border is closed.

I don't think so anymore.
    I'd bet they are abandoned.

Ofelia, might go look for her boyfriend, and then find him or not, then return to the Hotel. At least she knows where her new friends are.
    Maybe she'll swing by the compound looking for Daniel on the way back. By then... she'll be hardened.
    She might be gone for a season, and then they can do flashbacks, or she might be a side show. Maybe she'll meet up with Alex somewhere along the way.

12. Poppy

Poppy Member

Regarding Travis:
    wasn't there a scene where Travis was holding a gun and one of the boys was taunting him... "You won't kill me/us, you don't have the balls to pull the trigger" or something like that.

Later or next he appears to be alone looking at the hotel sign.

From that it seems that there was a blow up and Travis can't stay with them anymore, or someone is going to end up dead.
    My guess it was his non-confrontational mind set to leave.
    I don't see him leaving Chris, but he may come to a point that he just lets go.

13. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone will meet up until next season. We will unfortunately end on a cliffhanger because we obviously cant end as season without one. It's mildly frustrating. Travis will get to the hotel. I think maybe Madison will scout for the Colonia dragging Hector along. Ofelia wont be back until season three and neither will Daniel or what we last see of him. I'm hoping Chris and his bro-megos turn into or next big villain. Chris is dying or going full evil there is no way he can come back from this... maybe... Carl did in a way I guess but I like evil Chris. Strand will live from the stab wound duhhhh. I'm hoping Oscar stays around i think he could be an asset to the group.

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Ofelia will get to the boarder, only to find it congested of walkers, wanting to enter the US. She will be forced to turn west, towards the coast.
    The grave Travis was digging, was for the farmer, but one of the boys was shot. he will probably bleed out, turn and bite the other red shirt boy. I think it will come down to Chris choosing his father or Brandon. I honestly think he will choose Travis. And we just don't see him at the end.

Colonia is going to fall. But only because those junkies, who didn't get their fix, will die and turn. Only to take out the campers of the grocery. Hectors brother will survive, and during the fight with Colonia, Luciana, will get him to mention the Gringos mother, who was looking for him. She will be the one to get Nick, to go to the hotel. I have a feeling Alejandro will go down with his "city".
    I think the season will end, with everyone meeting up again, at the hotel, and all will be hunky dory. (S3 TWD)

15. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

That sounds very plausible.

I think Travis and Chris will split on some bad blood. I think Ofelia will get to the border and will cross path with Chris and his boys, that she will lead them to the hotel and that they'll be looking for trouble, not knowing Travis will already be there. That might be the final father and son confrontation.

16. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I also think they'll manage a way to bring back Daniel with the boat (next year).

17. PepperAnn

I was going to mention that yesterday. Who is there to man a closed border? 100% agree that if it ever was closed, it's mighty open now.

Also, the Travis at the end of Sunday's episode is totally the Travis after some kind of epic battle that they will rewind and show us this Sunday hopefully. It's actually the first time I am excited to go back to the Chris/Travis story line. I really really hope we have yet another spit and Chris has gone off to be more evil with his new buddies. He becomes their leader. Learns how to be an ACTUAL villain and not just an annoying sniveling villain. Kills them since they are even MORE annoying than present Chris. And he becomes the main antagonist to Maddie and Co down the line.

18. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

With Tobias as the first mate.

19. Poppy

Poppy Member

I have to laugh at how you are really into an evil antagonist. Yeah... I suppose the show needs one to follow in the vein of TWD.
    I don't want to see Chris as the main antagonist to Maddie and crew.
    Perhaps there will be another, and Chris will lead an evil force and fight another evil force, and in doing so will come to Maddie and crew's aid. Maybe?

This will somehow show that evil can be good. :Chainsaw:
    IDK... too philosophical for me. :zombies_lol:

20. PepperAnn

Oops. :zombies_blush: :zombies_lol:

Yeah I never realized until you said it......how much I am rooting for this story line. Makes me look pretty evil. :p

I don't know, there is something about REALLY ACTUALLY seeing someone progress from normal human being to monster.....and we have never been given that little nugget with anyone over at TWD (aside from the Rise of the Gov books but that's still in flashback). So I guess I am kinda salivating for the opportunity if they do it right....or at all. :p