Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Who's an A and Who's a B?

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Weallgotit, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Whomever Jadis was talking to told her to give them an A. She later told Gabriel all this time she thought he was a B. What do you think it means? I'm wondering if A stands for Alpha and B stands for Beta. Don't know if it would be connected to the Whisperers or not. But do you have any ideas what they could mean?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I think if he had gone willingly he would have been a B, but since he refused he turned into an A. That’s the extent I was able to figure out lol. So maybe B’s are members/contributors of the community and A’s have a less desirable position.

I don’t think the whisperers would have a helicopter...from what i know of them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

If they learned to whisper in a helicopter they wouldn't be very inconspicuous.

"WHERE ARE THEY???"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, it seemed to me to be the personally type. Followers vs. Thinkers/Doers? If that's the case they aren't using the trades as just slaves or cannibalism or something. They are using them in a more complicated capacity where their personality traits matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Yeah I took it as "A"lpha and "B"eta. Alphas lead and may be required to commandeer a certain community where there is a high amount of risk involved or be a liability/ troublemaker as they won't serve while a Beta will be a follower and enjoy a good life as a working class citizen with less risk involved which is why I believe Jadis/ Anne was disappointed in Father Gabriel because she wants to leave and enjoy a good life with her new beau.

Still kinda pissed about that btw cause I got a thing for Pollyanna McIntosh :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sully

Sully Active Member

I believe it's something similar to Negan's structure with the low level workers and then the higher ups.

The As are the manual labor slave/servant kind if class. They don't have many useful traits/tools in regards to traits.

Meanwhile Bs are the people who have firmer experience/attributes in regards to a specific role. Doctors, cops, etc.

Gabe is a priest so he could have been used in that capacity. So he is technically a B. But because Anne was hurt by him, she's considering him an A.

The only problem to this theory is that the person on the walkie made it sound like As are harder to come by/more desirable, so it doesn't add up.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I admit I know very little about the Whisperers, but I know that they have someone called Alpha and someone called Beta. So "A" and "B"? That's just too much of a coincidence.

Is it possible that this is the seed of what will eventually become that group? Who knows; just because it sounded ominous over the walkie doesn't necessarily make it so (maybe they're making their own colony, just going about it oddly). Then at some point, as per usual, everything goes south and we get our new villains.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

8. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Scratch that Alpha Beta theory from me I think.

Maybe it's not that complicated. I think A is Alive because when she held Rick captive in portable A he was alive and in the episode trailer for next wk Gabriel was chained up and attacked by a walker, same fate she had planned for Negan so perhaps B is for Biter (as they were labeled by some survivors)?

Maybe B's are used for experimentation, A's for future leaders soldiers or workers?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Absolutely not. The "A"s would be the strong ones. Jadis thought Gabe was weak but when he stood up to her he became an "A", therefore the statement "I thought you were a "B". "A"s would be harder to come by as people are more sheeplike and herd mentality. Not everyone has the leader quality.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sully

Sully Active Member

There's some merit behind this theory. But when Jadis said that, it sounded like she was saying it spitefully and out of anger that Gabe betrayed her and isn't coming with her.

11. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I think she likes him and is disappointed. But my point remains that the Alphas are the strong and B's are followers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I like this theory. Maybe they test the Bs like Milton and Jenner did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

But if B s for Biters, there are biters everywhere. No need to trade food to get one. I think A for the independent leader people and B for the worker bee people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Correct:
    A is leader, B is worker.

Damn Jadis playing dirty, ever since the start even now she's pretending to have come clean but she's consistently nothing but one big bad double-crossing wench.

15. Neuropyramidal

LOL, yes.

Can you imagine that conversation between members of a group in a zombie apocalypse?
    "Ok, we want a walker. How should we get one?" "I've got it! Let's gas up a helicopter, fly to remote locations and make trade deals with other groups! We will give them enough supplies for a group of 100, and they will give us a walker! Hold on, can you go kill those walkers over there so we can continue our conversation".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

To clarify my original post, I was not stating that the guy on the walkie is one of the Whisperers or that the Whisperers would have a helicopter. Only that at this point, I don't know shit so anything could be close to possible. But I agree with those that have stated that A is for an alpha personality or leader and the B is for a beta personality or follower. The guy on the walkie said he wants an A so it's possible Jadis (I never considered her as Anne) is now turning Gabriel over to them. Last night's episode revealed a lot so I expect the next two to do the same. We just have to wait and see.

17. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Sounds like something people in upper management of the company I work for would do.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lindigo

ROFL! That is the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time.

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Lindigo

Really, though, I don't know why they want to capture anyone. Are people that rare? If people were so desirable, wouldn't they have taken all of the heapsters? Why do they want another mouth to feed?

Sharpie has me thinking of experiments now. Maybe use them as lab rats in an effort to find a vaccination? But then you don't care if they are what we think are As and Bs.

None of the whole premise makes sense to me. The helicopter people have to be up to something diabolical.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Maybe they require a more recently turned walker vs the numerous ones roaming about? Maybe the experiments are timed based. But yeah I get your point.

• Like Like x 1