Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why did Carol kiss that guy and not Daryl??

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Rickshair, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Actually I noticed he was clean in the last episode before they attacked the Saviors.

2. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

Because Tobin is hawt.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Wow. How did I miss this thread?
    [​IMG]

4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

You are 9 pages behind on the racy Cobin (or is is Toral?) discussion?! For shame Honda

#84 Hedwig, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  5. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I felt like that first interaction between them- when Tobin offered to teach her how to shoot (LOL!)- was kind of flirty, so it didn't surprise me as much as it seems to have surprised some people. I thought Tobin liked her. Now Carol seems like she might be willing to consider the possibility. Tobin is a nice guy. No match for Carol in terms of being deadly, but a nice guy. Maybe that's something she's interested in. I love her and Daryl's relationship, but I feel like it would have turned romantic in that Atlanta high rise if it was going to turn romantic at all. I'd actually like to see them interact a little more- it seems like it's been a while.

6. Laurieellen

Oh hey girl...
    [​IMG]

7. LMT

LMT Member

Have they interacted AT ALL this season???

8. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

What a perfect comment, complete with every angle of insight. Maybe too perfect because it leaves nothing more to be said on the thread! (Applause)

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

look at that face and that smile, who could resist that?
    well apparently they did some inner action last episode, ;)

10. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Slacker. You may have been late to the thread, but as always, you delivered the most fitting and appropriate post. : )

11. LMT

LMT Member

LOL!!!
    I meant carol and Daryl. I don't think so!

12. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Lys, do you think Honda is implying that he has to pee like this because he needs the ground clearance? Just curious :p

13. Laurieellen

[​IMG]

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Lol. Nope. I am more like Negan on the front of implied p3nis-size references.

15. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I agree with this. I never really thought that Carol and Daryl were going to get together. There were a couple points where I thought that it was a possibility, mainly when they were in Atlanta together looking for Beth. I still didn't really think it was going to happen. But I thought it was a possibility.

I just don't see it though. They care very deeply for one another and they have some shared experiences that can only really be understood by someone who has had those experiences. I think Tobin and Carol are a great match. Tobin is about as opposite to Ed as it's possible to be. He's got the caring teddy bear kind of vibe going on, but he still knows how to handle himself out there to at least some degree. He's not on the Rick or Daryl level of badass by any stretch, but he can hold his own. When Rick came running back with the herd behind him, Tobin was right there at the gate throwing his dukes up ready to throw some straight punches at some walkers lol

I still have my doubts about Carol and Tobin actually staying together in any kind of permanent sense. I don't know if they're going to become a fixture of the show in the same sense as Rick and Michonne or Glenn and Maggie, but I hope they do. Tobin is one of my favorites of the Alexandria characters and I want to see him stick around.

16. Fan

Fan Member

He also died nearly immediately after flirting with her. So, that was never going to happen. I wonder if Carol would have gone with though, if he hadn't died.

17. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

After their get together my first thought is that i now fear for tobin. IMO he will go the same way as axel when he was getting close to carol. Damn what is it with this woman & anyone who comes near her.
    Just a thought - tobin = lucille????