Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why is Madison so stupid?

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by JustPlainMe, Sep 18, 2016.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

We are all definitely talking about it! lol

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh....ALSO.....after Madison made the speech about how they need to be as inconspicuous as possible if they want to make that hotel their home and not attract any possible badies.......GUARANTEED she would have been PISSED if anyone else had pulled that hotel lights move. PISSED. No matter WHAT the reason.

Selfish Selfish Selfish. lol

3. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

It's not just us that have the benefit. Madison literally in the last episode was warning the rest of the hotel...cause you know they were attacked by pirates , her daughter was kidnapped to be made the pirate queen, it was only luck it was not the "hospitality officer" That was caused by a few radio convos , when Alica didn't really know where they were ,while they were hauling ass on a yacht. Madison just lit up a stationary behemoth.

She knew , they are more advanced the TWD on that front, they have already been violently attacked almost murderd and Alica taken to be held and raped/doofy guys "Girlfriend", Travis was taken as a revenge sacrifice. Would a lot of people made that decision sure , just not the one just attacked by pirates last week.

4. Poppy

Poppy Member

? WHAT??? are you trying to say?

5. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Exactly. The same can be said of her barging in on the interrogation session.
    Classic examples of " Good for thee, but not for me" attitude.

6. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I wouldn't go this far. ha ha ha.

Out here in San Francisco the Board of Education can't even come up with well thought out rational solutions. Scratch that, the Board of Supervisors, who are the city's highest legislative level additionally cannot perform as you're expectations here of a simple HS guidance counselor. Now granted it's perfectly reasonable to consider a public employee in LA to be a bit better than whacked out San Francisco, but I find Madison's characterization on point and most of us agree that she's only survived due to a fortunate set of circumstances and being in with Strand and Daniel.

Most people in public education and public works are dumb, dumb, dumb.... at least in my experience.