Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why keep going back to the town store?

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Secrets' started by Jakobi, Nov 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Ok they keep going back. They should take a car and completely wipe the store clean. I mean take the supplies, the drugs, everything. I would definitely take everything in the pharmacy.

2. shannon28

shannon28 Member

I 100% agree. Eventually somebody else is going to come along and clean it out if they don't. They've got a pick up, just load it up.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

If Hershel's "walkers are sick people" attitude is any indication, he's told Maggie that scavenging the pharmacy is robbery. Hershel's probably keeping record of all the items taken so he can pay for them if society recovers.

4. BloodLustKitty80

They were wayyy too comfortable in there to begin with. I mean that is not the farm where there is someone there all the time to make sure its safe and nothing lurking in the rear. Why go to the back alone and not even bother to check to make sure it was clean? smh only a bitchy chick would do something like that. Maggie is uber ignorant!

5. The Governor

The Governor Member

I thought they kept going back so they'd have a reason to sneak off and do the nasty

6. BloodLustKitty80

I dont see why she even went with him as pissed as she was with him lol

7. The Governor

The Governor Member

You know how women are... they rarely make sense ;)

8. follower

follower New Member

if i couldnt take a car i would bring a bunch of backpacks and let the horse carry everything. i mean people keep getting hurt take more than you need. i mean ricks kid is getting shot, shane hurting his leg, and andrea almost killing daryl bring more stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. WalkingDead4Ever

The sign posted on the pharmacy window stated, Take What You Need God Bless. I am sure Maggie and the people of the farm want to respect the owners wishes and only take what they "need". That way if other people come along they may also take what they "need". I am not defending this type of thinking. I would also wipe the store clean.

10. AVC

AVC Member

I would clean the place out. Then again, I wouldn't be holed up in some farmhouse where the basis of your defence system is a bunch of screen doors.

11. Lucky

Lucky Member

I think they are only taking what they absolutely need, so that any other survivors can also use the pharmacy for supplies if needed. That's a very nice thing to do, but it might be smarter to just clean the place out before someone else does.

12. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

I personally would take as much stuff as possible. I doubt anyone else has stopped at the store since the first time they went. If I went back a second time and it looks like no one has been there I would take everything.

13. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Hershal probably has the Pharmasist in his barn...

14. Ewan

Ewan Member

I suppose. They may want to keep some in there in case there's any other survivors, but I doubt thats the reason.

15. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

I'll take the stuff, I need from the pharmacy store or wipe it clean.