Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Why trash the mansion?

Discussion in 'Episode 105 - Cobalt' started by Wombat, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Funion The Baba

Word. Now he has to back off and j**, oh never mind.

2. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

A la Clockwork Orange?

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Something like that, minus the rape. yes. ;)

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I'd prefer metal, personally. Beethoven would be good to playback the video to, but metal would set the mood to truly thrash the place. \m/
    [video=youtube;eSE-Vhc74yA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSE-Vhc74yA[/video]

5. Lian

Lian Member

Old Ludwig von ?
    :Grin:

6. Lian

Lian Member

Well I think it was it all.......

Frustration, anger, the fact that they cant do anything or go anywhere.
    I think if you gave them a big ass machine gun, they would light up the 'city'.
    :hatchet:
    Anyway, its a good way to get rid of your 'issues'.
    Blow of some steam.

7. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I loved this scene.
    Alicia is mourning Matt and Susan, I think she realizes things are never going to be the same. Her future plans are gone - no college, no boyfriend - she's stuck. Stuck with a mother who puts her second to chasing a drug addicted brother and a new boyfriend. Stuck getting rations from the military who now occupy her neighbor hood lay down the rules. Chis is abandoned - his mom voluntarily left him, Travis disregards everything he says and does. These emotions can be hard to express for an adult let alone teenage kids in a dysfunctional lifestyle. Inside the house Alicia even says "these bastards had the lifestyle we deserve" and told Chris the house was lived in by the types "who move in last and get out first". The type of people who lived comfortable lives before and had the resources to get out. They dressed up in these people's finest, just because they can, they know they're not coming back . And now when they can dress up in formal clothes and be surrounded by luxury and remnants of a lifestyle they have never known, it doesn't matter. They were lashing out at all they never had and all they never will.
    I also think the cheese is sliding off Alicia's cracker and we will see a different girl in season 2.

8. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

I think you are right about the symbolism.