Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Darryl & Michonne have a relationship

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Isolation' started by deadcpa, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Marley

Marley Member

I don't ever want Michonne to get stuck with Daryl. He is too much of a static character for her, and it would be really boring to watch.
    I have said that I think Rick and Michonne would be a much better pairing, but even if that doesn't happen I wouldn't want her with Daryl.

2. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

That would have been interesting. Conflicted couples always make the most compelling viewing.

Look how people are saying Glenn and Maggie are boring now, because they are a happy couple. I bet the same would be said about Rick and Michonne if they ever got together in a stable relationship.

I actually liked the dynamic between Daryl and Michonne, even if they just stay as friends, they have more chemistry together than either of them have ever generated with anyone else though, in my opinion.

3. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I just saw something between them in This Sorrowful Life in the car scene before Merle let go Michonne. I just find it funny because one was getting ready to go on a suicide mission and I see something there. That was interesting.

4. Marley

Marley Member

Why would anyone want to put Michonne with Merel who was a racist. That's absolutely ridiculous.

What exactly would Daryl and Michonne talk about? How many walkers they killed that day. Then Daryl can continue to give her the same blank clueless look he sometimes has on his face.

I don't find Glenn and Maggie boring so I doubt I would find Rick and Michonne boring. They are both very dynamic characters imo.

5. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

It's not actually ridiculous, strange couples could happen on TV. But it wasn't like I was rooting for them, I just thought about the idea. But since Merle's dead, you don't need to worry about it.

6. Marley

Marley Member

Very true, but that would have been too offensive to watch given how he was.

I don't know why they want to stick someone like Michonne with those two rednecks who don't have a clue. She's smarter than that and I want better for her.

7. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

I think its absolutely plausible that they would pair up. I'm personally rooting for Rick/Michonne. She would fit into the family so well. Carl adores her, and Judith would really help her healing.

8. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Yes, Michonne could do better than both of them. I just saw something in between them in that car scene and thought might sharing it.

9. Marley

Marley Member

I don't know if I saw anything, but it was a very nice moment.

10. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I respect that.

11. iamnotarobot

iamnotarobot Member

LOL, that's like saying because Barack Obama was elected twice, there's no place for racism in the USA. There's always a place for racism, everyone isn't going to change how they've always thought their whole life because of an event / ZA.
    "That train is never late" - Chris Rock

12. iamnotarobot

iamnotarobot Member

I think they are more like best friends / I can't see them hooking up. I don't get why everyone insists on the characters being in relationships. "I like Michonne, I like Darryl...I hope they get together" - noooo! why? :zombies_lol:

13. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Daryl and Michonne are just close friends. Probably as close as Rick and Carls relationship with her.

If Daryl and Michonne were with eachother on the road alone, they would be the dream team of the apocalypse.

14. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

He said "contrast Daryl." As in show the differences between Merle and Daryl's beliefs, not imply that he can't date a black woman because his brother was a racist lol.

I don't think they'll get together, though. They're too similar to function as a unit.

15. Dman1972

Dman1972 Member

I personally thought that Rick and Michonne had something going between them

16. Outdoorsguy

Outdoorsguy Member

I kind of got the impression that Daryl might like Michonne. will have to wait and see.

17. Porfivor Nixon

No, I don't think so, I think Rick and Michonne will eventually hook up, they seem to have more chemistry and both have major baggage that is more suited to each other than with Daryl.

18. tallahasseehero

I honestly could see Rick/Michonne or Rick/Daryl becoming a thing, or I could see neither occur. I think it will definitely be an interesting subplot to watch. I am personally rooting for Rick/Michonne. I think there may be a bit of a spark between the two. Imagine if they had a kid. That would be one tough child.

19. Karl Katze

Karl Katze Member

I used to be a big Daryl/Carol shipper, but not so much anymore. I'm kind of tired of Daryl not having the balls to make Carol his woman, and his hair sucks this season. If Daryl got with Michonne I can't say I'd even care. I'm starting to like Rick/Carol now.

20. AndyChicago

AndyChicago Member

The more I think about it, the more I think Carol and Rick are more compatible, as are Daryl and Michonne. I'm convinced that Carol will evolve into being comic Andrea as far as relationships go.