Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will more people die in the upcoming battle?

Discussion in 'Episode 213 - Beside the Dying Fire' started by doubletap93, Mar 13, 2012.

1. doubletap93

doubletap93 New Member

What are your thoughts on the season finale? Will more characters be outed in the upcoming battle between the army of hundreds of walkers and the survivers of the farm?

2. GregorTheGame

GregorTheGame New Member

I'm thinking Carol may die even tho I think they may use her and T dogg as leverage against Daryl for when Merle returns to the show... If not her I would say probably Jimmy, Herschel's other daughter with the blonde hair, Otis' wife, and possibly Herschel but I hope not.. I like Herschel.

3. A.J.

A.J. New Member

I'm guessing a few unimportant characters and one or two really important characters. Losing Dale And Shane and someone else all in three episodes is going to be pretty crazy, though.

4. Peanut Q. Public

there are spoiler threads in this very forum which indicate that there will be 2 or 3 deaths but they will be people nobody really cares about.

5. slw2082

slw2082 Well-Known Member

I have thought for a while that it will be Jimmy, Beth, and Patricia. They could throw Hershel in there too but I sure hope not.

6. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

It's a big walker invasion so someone will die. But you know if you want to hear the truth, consider this little spoiler for yourself. Be warned, you may not want to read them if you don't like spoilers.

7. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Oh come on, this is the Walking Dead...everyone is safe, right? :Grin:

8. Zombie_Momma

Zombie_Momma Member

My vote is for either Jimmy, Beth, Patricia, Carol, or T Dog. Idk why, but I'd be kinda bummed if Carol was killed off. I'd like to see her become a badass zombie killer, but I doubt it. I hope Hershel lives too. The other one's I highly doubt they would kill them off after taking out Shane and Dale.

9. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Seriously. People die all the time in non ZA times. Now add in a herd of zombies coming at you in a postion that you had a couple of weeks to fortify but didn't and you have death on a platter. I really hope, and I have said this before, that after this little screw up on the part of the "leaders" they get a clue and finally become more proactive. Would be really nice to see Abraham show up for his little speech.

10. Kenster

Kenster Member

Who is Abraham? What's his speech?

11. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

Abraham is a character from the comics.

Man, what I would give to see somebody show up and give that speech. Rick goes from hero to really frigging humble in a blink of an eye.

[​IMG]

12. Gaius

Gaius Member

13. Kenster

Kenster Member

After this season finale, they need that speech. PLEASE, DARYL, PLEASE! I want it to be the resident bad ass Daryl!!!

14. daryldixon

daryldixon Member

Jimmy, Beth and Patricia are probably going to die.

15. Carl's a n00b

Carl's a n00b New Member

The Herd will definitely lever them off the farm. It is indefensible.

Characters who I think will definitely live. Maggie and Glenn. Rick, Carl, Lori. Daryl and Andrea.

Carol lives along time in the comic but that doesn’t mean anything for the show, she could very well go I don’t think she has any strong plot devices left, not ones that can’t be filled by any other female in the group.

I think T-Dog is going to make it. I hope Hershel’s young daughter will make it off the farm.

Good chance Hershel gets the chop too, however, I’d have him bit and amputate a leg rather than kill him, if I were a writer.

I think Patricia will die. I think the teen age lad "Jimmey" is gonna get it too.