Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will Negan give the group their weapons back?

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Name's Joe, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Name's Joe

Name's Joe New Member

otherwise what is Rick gonna do without his revolver?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Negan will return their weapons. The group will be allowed to go on to the Hilltop, and they'll need weapons if they run into walkers.

Negan made it clear that he wants the group working for him, and they can't do that if they're dead.

3. Doozah

Doozah Member

It would make more sense if a large force of Negan's drives back with Rick and takes half the stuff from Alexandria. A portion of the captured folks may be allowed to go to Hilltop.

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Better to do that during the day.

It also would have more a psychological impact if the Saviors arrive, and Rick just opens the door instead of ordering the Alexandrians to open fire. The Saviors take what they want and leave, and Rick has a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

5. BlackLightning

Well, I know Carl won't be getting that gun back lol.

Negan's probably going to take their big guns, leave them with a few sidearms and let the survivors get Maggie to Hilltop. Because the Saviors keep saying "we're going to take whatever and whoever we want," I'm beginning to feel like Negan is going to abduct someone: probably one (or two) of the ladies.

6. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I have a feeling he'll give them their weapons back. Not just because they'll need them to stay alive and continue working for him...but because it would be a display of power on his part. He feels so comfortable in his own safety and in the fact that they're not a threat, that he's going to hand them their weapons back and let them walk away. They'd be complete idiots to try attacking the Saviors when they're that outnumbered.

He'll let them continue on to Hilltop, and likely have them deliver half of their stuff to him. I doubt Negan will be making a house call on Alexandria...yet.

7. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Will Negan get to keep half of Maggie and Glenn's baby?

8. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Good point! Will we have to start calling Negan "King Solomon"? :zombies_lol:

9. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

It depends on which half he wants to keep.

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I personally wonder if