Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Will this PC run KOTK?

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by lynch H1Z1, Sep 13, 2016.

1. lynch H1Z1

lynch H1Z1 New Member

I am very new to PC gaming and I really don't want to build my own PC (I don't have the time, effort or knowledge)... I was looking online and I found this very cheap desktop www(dot)amazon(dot)co.uk/Freshtech-F2A68HM-HD2-Motherboard-Performance-Certified/dp/B017T0VLJW/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_i[/url] but it seems too good to be true. At the moment I am playing King of the Kill on my laptop on medium/low settings with Intel graphics. According to systemrequirementslab.com, the recommended graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 6870 or higher, so it should be fine but I've seen people saying that the graphics card is poor and needs to be upgraded. Will this be able to run KOTK on high settings? Thanks

2. baannajnra7897

3. SashaBraum19

SashaBraum19 New Member

I doubt that this graphics card will allow you to run KOTK at high settings. You should purchase the recommended video card for KOTK. For example, the game King of the kill does not require a powerful computer, so the game works without problems on medium settings. However, if you try to play KOTK on low settings, the game may freeze and turn off altogether, and you will lose all data. This happened to me once, after which I had to recovery date.

#3 SashaBraum19, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022