Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Winslow

Discussion in 'Episode 710 - New Best Friends' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

Winslow was terrifying and grotesque, amazing props &special effects etc respect to the stunt guy that must've been a nightmare scene to shoot it looked amazing
    I'm thinking that this Winslow was somebody key to the scavengers before he became a walker. Will we ever know, do we need to know?

2. Shame

Shame New Member

Maybe he was there before the scavengers made that place their home and they just didn't bother trying to kill him.

3. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Maybe she wasn't testing Rick. Maybe she was demonstrating to the rest of her community that he is as capable as she believes he is.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I had not thought of that, It makes a lot of sense. One reason I like the forum. I can get alternate ideas of stuff that never occurred to me.