Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Would YOU give Michonne up??

Discussion in 'Episode 313 - Arrow on the Doorpost' started by slw2082, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Would you give Michonne to the Governor?

1. Yes

4.9%
  2. No

95.1%
  1. dogfighter

dogfighter Member

The five people that voted yes are crazy.....

2. Front Row

Front Row New Member

You got war either way, keep the solider.

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel New Member

Particularly when she is one of your best soldiers, and the GT cannot be trusted.

4. Bhante

Bhante Member

Then you too could have "peace in our time".

5. Yukon

Yukon Member

[Just realized how old this thread is, sorry, but Tapatalk really needs to fix their layout]

Why would you trust the governor? If you hand over Michonne he'd shoot you right then and there and take her. Too risky.

#85 Yukon, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

No I would not have given her up. I couldn't live with my conscience giving an innocent person over to a psychopath. I also would not have told her that the gov wanted that deal, so she wouldn't feel like everyone's life was at stake due to her. I would have just gone back to the prison and said "he wants us gone...we either stay and fight or leave"...

7. Undead Tyrant

Undead Tyrant Member

I think the TV series Governor is a lot more reasonable than the comics Governor and you are judging him too harshly.

Why would he attack the prison if he had gotten Michonne to begin with? Woodbury would not have fallen apart due to his mad personal vendetta against Michonne and Rick's group could have lived happily ever after in their little safe prison,

8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

He would have attacked the prison anyway because he wanted the prison. Also why he attacked the prison this season too.

Also, reasonable!!?? He killed an entire national guard unit, and killed all of his own people when he perceived they had "let him down". He was keeping his dead walker-daughter in a closet. He set up a torture chamber for Michonne, which caused him to basically orgasm when he held the chains and imagined her in them. He killed his best friend and had him bite his girlfriend. Not sure what show you were watching, but the show the rest of us saw did not have a reasonable Governor.

9. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

No, and I believe it was naive of him to do so.

10. HershelsGoodLeg

It would've been dumb for Rick to have sent her to the governor. Even Merle didn't agree with sending her over because he knew they would still end up in a war.

11. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

No kidding, the guys in the bar were killed without even knowing where the farm was, but TG threatens the prison and he gets a negotiation? **** that.

I wouldn't give Michonne up, but I might've let her in on what TG said and maybe could come up with a plan to "hand her over" so she can kill him. Maybe.

12. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

This episode was just one massive highlight of how moronic, illogical and terrible of a police officer Rick must've been (and just a person lacking common sense). It's like meeting with a terrorist who says "Just hand over the (best) soldier and I'll leave the rest of you alone" and the leader agrees to hand him over and believe the terrorist who - to make things dumber - had already tried to massacre them before.

The above scenario would never happen because not even the world's worst "leader" would say yes to such a ridiculous proposition. What a stupid, embarrassing episode and perhaps the worst IQ-representation of Rick Grimes in history. The entire premise of this is a joke. Might as well have titled the episode "Churchill sits down with Hitler to negotiate out of war".

#92 AnnieOakley, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015