Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wow I just figured this out!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 208 - Nebraska' started by Joshua, Mar 12, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Joshua

Joshua Member

I think I figured out why Rick shot Tony in the head in the episode 3 weeks ago. Because HE KNEW that Tony would come back even if not infected. That's what Jenner whispered in his ear.

#1 Joshua, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. KPandoraStar

KPandoraStar Member

You mean Rick, of course. I'll save you before you get beaten up for that. :)

3. Pinkman87

Pinkman87 Member

It's possible. I've seen someone else explain that this could be simple police mentality as well. A man as large as Tony, is less likely to be taken down with shots to the chest. A bullet or two in the head however, are much more likely to keep him down for good. But, the evidence we've since become privy too, as well as the dramatic nature of the moment Rick took a step forward to shoot Tony in the head, all indicate that Rick, at least, is aware of the fact that everyone is already infected. In fact, the scene in which Shane comments that the guards do not have any bite marks on them, Rick quickly suggests that they must have been "scratched," leading us to believe that he's also covering up that information, possibly in an attempt to keep the group holding onto hope.

4. Fibber

Fibber Member

I think the scene you mentioned with the Guards was just setting up they way Shane gets infected with Zombie Saliva through the wound on his hand. The Zs he brains first lick the door post to get at his blood he then smears a second time etc. Saliva is a likely explanation why when they get covered in blood they avoid infection but bites are fatal.

5. Hell Hath No Fury

Hell Hath No Fury New Member

It's possible that saliva is the cause but how do you explain Randal turning into a walker eventhough he was never bitten before Shane snapped his neck?

6. zombiemurphy

zombiemurphy Member

again again again - everyone is infected everyone is a carrier ..... if you come into contact with a walker then you become infected - you just have to die to test the theory - jaysus fibber catch up will ya

7. Fibber

Fibber Member

No Saliva is the vector not cause. It should be any part of the nervous tissue and especially the Brain but what the heck this show is too ramshackled for logic to have much place.
    I did not know Randall had walked but predicted he would for the reason given all are infected. BUT nothing in the show has suggested all are infected until then. Every other walker could have got infected by some other means we do not know exactly how the Security Guards got Infected.
    The question I asked about Randall is how does he walk? The Brain is reanimated OK so the thing has to function in someway similar to normally. How does the Brain tell the legs through a broken spinal column to move? If Randall was a snapping, spitting moaning inert carcass then (silly) but OK if he can walk then the premise goes beyond daft.
    I'll re watch the episode I simply did not realize Randall was the walker.

#7 Fibber, Mar 12, 2012
  8. Fibber

Fibber Member

I'm trying. I'm trying would you just slow down a bit.:zombies_confused:

9. Pinkman87

Pinkman87 Member

I think we're all over-thinking a TV show, lol.:zombies_rolleyes:

#9 Pinkman87, Mar 12, 2012
  10. zombiemurphy

zombiemurphy Member

yeah like it's rocket ...big bang theory script stuff........ like clever as opposed to soap drama.

you muppet,

god forgive me for pressing the post button

11. zombiemurphy

zombiemurphy Member

again i'll say it .... 18 episodes - all that money spent - and after the Sophia episode there should of been a horde of zombies - this drawn out "milk it for what it's worth soap opera " better pale in the blessed eye of hindsight - or me and the huskie may as well watch GRIMM........

12. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

He didn't shoot the other guy in the head though.. forgot his name but Tony came in the bar with another guy.

13. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Nah I think he shot him in the head to make sure his death. You are not immediately death from a bulletwound in the belly.. And besides that, he didn't shoot the other guy through the head

14. Dreamer14

Dreamer14 Member

Yes, Rick shot Dave in the head behind the bar, first shot, and then Tony in the body, but finished him off with a head shot I believe.

Either way Nebraska was a great episode. :)