Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Wrapping up Season 9

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 9' started by Dnae, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My favorite episode is what I call Bobs episode. It was the second half of season 4, when he, Sasha, and Maggie were following the tracks.
    I really loved the song at the beginning.

My bad. It was about the season 9.
    Episode 13. I liked the Daryl- Connie interactions.
    But I don’t want it to turn into a Bethyl thing. I like Connie and don’t want to see her killed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I love Connie. The moment she dashed our from the sorghum field to save the baby - she became a favorite of mine.

As to her and Daryl. I like the dynamic between them. Whatever they are in season 10 be it comrades, friends, confidantes, partners in crime, partners in a budding loveship - I am okay with any of it as long as it does not dictate the outcome of her fate. I lost Sasha, Rick, and Jesus - my fangirl heart cannot take losing another favorite so soon

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Good Lord, I can't count THAT high:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I actually find Alpha's non-verbals more creepy than her verbals.
    Eg her shrugging telling the female whisperer to drop the baby, using her index finger to tell the guy whisperer to come close to her and then stabbed him swiftly.

I hope to see in Season 10 the story between Alpha and Beta, especially why Beta is willing to submit to Alpha and why Alpha does not mind showing her weakness to Beta.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Won't do the whole thing because I'm lazy, but :p

Categories:
    Favorite episode/s:
    1. Premiere. It was what sucked me back in and the teamwork felt like season 1-3 again.
    2. Finale. SNOW GUYS. THERE WAS SNOW.
    3. 15, but I could swap this out for any Alpha-based episode.

Favorite NEW character/s:
    1. Alpha. Morton's probably the most well-cast villain they've had so far.
    2. Yumiko. There's just something about her that feels like she should've been around a lot longer than just this season.
    3. Connie.
    *Honourable mentions to Magna and Dog. This season's biggest strength has been the newbies.

Most improved character/s:
    1. Judith. Although her dialogue sometimes can be a little too mature for her age, I think, it's nice to have her a bit older and her actress is pretty damn good for someone so young!
    2. Ezekiel. I know he put some people off side with how he reacted to Daryl in the finale, but I think he's shown a lot of growth this season compared to previous seasons. He feels like a real person.
    3. Daryl. Sigh. I still don't like him, but I have to admit that shockingly, actually giving him dialogue that isn't grunts makes him, y'know, not the worst.
    *On that note, honourable mention to THE DIALOGUE (yes dialogue counts as a character, don't question it). Yay for characters talking like human beings and not a 16 year old writing poetry.

Favorite Sad Moment/s:
    1. Hey there pikes!

Favorite happy-ish moment/s:
    1. Snowball fight was adorable.
    2. Every scene with Dog.
    3. Every scene with Dog x2.

Jaw Dropping-ist moment/s:
    1. Michonne getting her baby belly sliced by some little shit.
    2. Michonne slicing a bunch of little shits in return.
    3. Every scene with Dog.

Biggest Surprise (not necessarily a jaw dropping moment but one that you did not see coming)
    1. Dog survived the season! Yay!
    2. Connie became a fan favourite super fast.
    3. RIP Jesus. Still surprised, but also not at the same time.

Favorite pairings/groupings of characters (not shipping type but just pairings that worked well with one another)
    1. Daryl and Connie. Although I feel like Connie could have cool dynamics with most characters because she's sort of unique in the way she communicates, but also has a lot of personality.
    2. Daryl, Carol, Michonne, Yumiko in 915. What a squad.
    3. Dog and living forever.

...That was more than I thought I'd do, not gonna lie.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Awesome post.

• Winner Winner x 1