Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

XBOX HACKED...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by MERCURYSB3, Dec 1, 2014.

1. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

just called att so see what the hell happen to my internet being my pc and phone are still working just the xbox was not getting a signal. att guy told me xbox got hacked by some group that did it just to do it.
    ask him if my account is at risk he said no but you never know. well now maybe xbox will do a better job of fixing their servers.any one here who has xbox should raise holy hell with them and let them know we are the PAYING
    customers and enough of crap servers.:rant::rant::rant:

2. AFKATafcar codf

Are you kidding? All video gaming platforms have seen a giant increase in hackings and DDoS attacks that they've been unable to fight back against. Sony's in the same boat.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Very true. As soon as a block is in place to stop the hackers, the same (or other) hackers find a way around it.

Tougher laws and severely harsh penalties need to be put in place, in an attempt to deter people from doing stupid things like this...

4. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

just wondering why these hackers keep getting into this game. can't be just to mess it up.keeps me thinking these guys will sooner or later get the games codes and change how this game works, is this possible..?:wacko::wacko::wacko:

5. gadin210

gadin210 Member

I remember this hack, ah all these new games in december but Could not play any of them, how frustrating this time was

6. arghyadeep

arghyadeep New Member

This is a really bad news. I don't find any meaningful reason behind hacking the Xbox by any Hacker. I don't understand why Hackers do these kind of things. I think PlayStation would be good because the chances to it being hacked is lower due to its differently coded software by Sony.