Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

YAY

Discussion in 'Episode 904 - The Obliged' started by Lindigo, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

We are so much back into the show we have gone back to having more than one page. I love when we have lots to discuss and enjoy. :)

That's all. I know that's not worth a thread, but I just had to say it. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I am SO PUMPED about this season. Bless you Angela Kang.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. HungryZombie

HungryZombie Active Member

It was funny that on the Talking Dead, Jeffery Dean Morgan basically thanked Angela Kang for making the show not suck. I wonder if he realized that by implication he was giving Gimple the finger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I agree. When I first joined several threads had more than one page. The last couple of seasons it seems there's less people posting and most were one page. Nice to see the engagement, whether we agree with each other or not.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Yes, "rubbing busts" as Neuro put it, I believe!

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LOL I thought the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I've heard how comfortable and relaxed the cast and crew are with Kang on Talking Dead as opposed to Gimple. I also heard that Jeffrey, in a previous interview, took a jab at Gimple for firing Chandler Riggs and thereby ruining the chance to continue Negan and Carl's odd friendship.

I'm sure they hate Gimple as much as we do.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea. I also took it as a jab at Gumple. Also felt like he was directing his frustration, for lack of a better term, on the way Gumple handled Negan as a character. He said something to the effect of most of the problems with the slow pace was due to his character.

And yes, I remember him making comments about looking forward to the Negan/Carl storyline before Chandler was fired...and again after Carl was killed off, he again said he had been looking forward to that but now it won't happen.

Feels like the actors on the show loved the other actors and the entire crew but, like us, they had been displeased with the past two seasons and many of his decisions.

I keep comparing this to Star Wars in the sense that all the praise going into this season was also digs at the previous stories. It's their way of saying "Yea, we didn't like the prequels (seasons 7 and 8) either. We are addressing your concerns."

• Agree Agree x 2