Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"Your property now belongs to Negan"

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by AtlantaOverrun, Dec 1, 2015.

1. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I think he's referring to the TV Series Governor.

2. PMC

PMC New Member

This scene appeared useless to me... I mean it makes no sense that Daryl & Co get out the truck like that just because of a buncha bikers who are blocking the road. Abraham has a rocket launcher for christ sake and I doubt that he'd hesitate to use it.

3. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

It was shown after the finishing music (the "credits"?) in the UK.
    Agree that it was really good,

4. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Think they believe they are capable of dealing with anything/anything these days. Perhaps over confident, of course. Tbh, what was the alternative? To have attempted to dodge the road group would have inevitably led to a gunfight. This way, they may be able to come to an arrangement - after all, initially, they don't know what these people want.

5. PMC

PMC New Member

well the alternative would be that a group of bikers are blocking their way with guns nearby and that they step out that truck armed as well. I mean it makes no sense to be that naive... I'd have assumed that this group is affiliated with those who were shooting at them before and were chasing the small group that Daryl protected.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

No, I meant the TV-series Governor. I am pro TV governor not pro book and comic governor!

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Believe me, Negan is a whole new kind of villain. He will stick around for at least season 7 - season 8.
    Mix the Governor with the Termites and you got the little girl version of Negan. He's way beyond that. Getting your favorite character killed by that kind of villain makes it easier to handle than killed by a Walker of the Governor. Maybe I'm to pumped up, but I can't wait to see more of him.

8. AtlantaOverrun

9. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Daryl should be like, "Hey I already gave all my stuff away to one of your buddies, so I'm good."

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

In all honesty, Negan is the dumbest and most unstable of all villian we have yet to see. He do not really show brains. He is all muscle and fear. People fall hard when they are all muscle and fear. And it seems he gonna have his glorified biker gang in the tv-show too. I presume you can notice how much I dislike him as a villian? He is not fit for tv.

11. AtlantaOverrun

Yeah, I see you dislike him a lot. You can't tell me you haven't enjoyed the things he does in his own way? It's not the things he does, it's the way he does it. But, somebody else said it before. They didit perfectly in the comics and I doubt it they could do it the same way in the Series.

That's the thing I like the most. The fact he still tries to do 'Human-Crime' in this world. A Mobster in a Zombie world.. I like the idea allthough it sounds ridiculous. He doesn't care about his own walls he only cares about expanding his influence.

Rick's group will win the battle. Woodburry and the Termites wont.. we haven't seen the other series-groups yet so I can't presume.

This is exactly what I said before. I love him as comic reader, but I'm afraid they can't make him like his comic-part in the series. Maybe, and that's a really big maybe, he'll end up like Tyreese. Wasting a series-character which was amazing in the comics.

A new question.. As a comicreader, what do you think about Ezekil in the TV series?
    It would be amazing if they had the budget to use a real Tiger. Just like they made Abraham, Rosita and Eugene first appereance the same as in the comics, it would be amazing if they does the same with Ezekil.

#51 AtlantaOverrun, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

To put it short, I hope they add Negan in like the Governor and make him as well made as him. The whole idea of human-crime to me seems pretty silly in my view but we all got diffrent view of things. I hope they do him well! I think he won't be as silly. But a villian showing morale values would be nice. Since he do have that with how he do not hurt women and children.

Ezekiel is also over the top, maybe even worse than Negan. But he do for a while show it is all a show and he fakes this personality. If he can have his own tiger, sure it would be cool but it be hard to see it work! But hey, if they make Negan and him work properly I be more than happy.