Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Z Nation

Discussion in 'Horror TV Shows' started by and138, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Time again for my secret guilty pleasure. Not all zed's have to be serious, many can be fun and downright creative. This show likes to play in that box often, but only twice have I been disappointed; Blaster Zombies, and the Meltdown zombies (Not quite sure what they were going for with Blasters, and glow in the dark zombies make my dendrites itch.)

But as long as they have Murphy, Doc, Addy, and "Jugs" (My nickname for Warren), I will be watching... And hoping that Addy can find a way to fit into even tighter pants or just join a nudist survival group (Yes, that will do).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

LOVE Doc's T-shirt!

This whole flashback movie thing is weird, but I am digging it!

3. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

:zombies_lol: Jugs! No kidding that gal's got curves!

and I ADORE, ok lust for Addy!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Odd story; We were halfway through season 1 before my friend pointed out how much real estate those cheek warmers take up on her torso. It was all about where you find a solid, support bra in the apocalypse after that... I surmised they rigged something up with nylon parachute cord and denim. ;p

5. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Her google images have some amazing shots...

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you can never tell which ones are fakes... Wait, what are we talking about?

7. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

:zombies_lol:

8. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Here you go, new avatar?

[​IMG]

9. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Excellent episode. I love how they did things to set up the whole ending of last season.

A very unique way to not continue the timeline, but set up what will be the continuation.

I are pleased!

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol, did anyone else notice the Robert Kirkman zombie this week?

• Like Like x 1
  11. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Anyone like Murphy's blends plan? Pretty good solution to me, not perfect, but for ZOMBIELAND I'd say they're doing pretty good. Zona's nothing but like warren buffet laying by a pool dying of old age. Everyone else is cartel, zombie, or crazy (theres even zombie cartel). What exactly is Warrens plan? Take Murphy where? Everyone's dead.

12. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

I wonder about that too, unless she thinks the new asian gal can create a real vaccine.

13. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

@and138 @Z-Man @Neuropyramidal @Morgotha

Are you still watching?

I have so many questions.... Still loving the show :zombies_nosmile:

Really love it for a break too, good humor zombie horror is fun. Hell I even give the writers credit for calling Lucy, well Lucy.

I'm not a fan of the change in 10k, but I am hoping it leads somewhere... I want the old 10k back!

#693 Cavedeth, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  14. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I will be watching tonights episode shortly. If a show has Cast members dying, Blood, Zombies, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Humor, Horror, and at least a loose story to hold a couple of these together, I'll always be watching... Luckily, Z Nation checks all the boxes in the most gratifying way.

Of course I also like Big Ass Spider, Sharknado, and Cannibal: The Musical too.

15. Neuropyramidal

I don't pay as close attention to the details of this show as I do TWD, but I was under the impression that the reason Murphy was turning back to a regular color was because he ate the brains of Merch, thus gaining her knowledge, made his own vaccine, and has been taking it. So the vaccine is preventing him from decaying more, and is turning him back to normal. The best part of Friday's episode was Lucy bothering what's-his-face from the back seat of the car. "What's wrong with your head? Why is it so shiny?"

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

My trouble with Murphy's blends are that you don't know what the long-term effects of that will be. Will you eventually end up like the pile of talking goo we saw earlier?

Personally, I think they should just kill Murphy and Lucy and start rebuilding somewhere.

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I am still watching, but this season...I don't know... I'm just finding it hard to follow, or something? Like, every episode I think I'm going to come here and post something afterward, but then I watch it and feel like I don't have anything intelligent to say. I don't know whether the problem is the show or me. Probably me. I've been kinda "off" lately.

Loved the Sketchy and Skeezy episode, though!

Can't believe there are only 2 episodes left this season!

18. Neuropyramidal

I think some things they are largely leaving unexplained, like why Murphy would be blue, and then when he takes the vaccine, why would that make him an albino? lol. I can understand why it might make him start going back to normal, but why suddenly pure white? I don't think its the type of show that is suppose to have an explanation for everything.

Doc has had TWO bottle episodes recently, which makes me fear for his safety this season. I liked the fact that the patients from the psych ward didn't die at the end of the episode where they were introduced [like most new characters do]. Maybe we'll run into them again.

19. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was okay when Murphy was mottled blue-grey and skin-coloured, because that made sense. He has been partially zombie since last season anyway, and the shots were bringing the human in him back. But I have no idea what the albino thing is about. Why is his hair white? It makes him look more distinguished in his fancy new suits, though.

I sure hope Doc will be okay. :'( This season seems more serious than last season, and most of the comic relief we do get comes from Doc. Yes, I agree we''ll likely see the patients again.

20. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Is Tacomurphy land the problem?

Is it the solution?

What's with the asisan chick scientist?

Doc rocks, and if anyone can straighten this crap out, he will by happenstance.

New 10k sucks. I need old/mid 10k back.

I am in love with Addy. I need more/less/more.

I like the CZ arc. I am not sure where it's heading, but really, that's the fun of this show.

It's not serious, it will take whatever, wherever, and just rock it in absurd manners.
    I respect that.