Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Zombie in the field

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Woodstock, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

For a brief moment when I heard it growl I though it was going to turn around and be Carol. Then as they were heading towards the barn I wondered if she was going to walk out zombie form, like her daughter did.

2. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

I actually thought it was going to be Carol as well. that would have been a pretty crappy death for such a great character though... but I was legitimately concerned. Didn't think she was going to come out of the barn as a walker though. that would be kinda cheesy.

3. Maevar

Maevar Member

I don't know, but it could be an interesting episode when Morgan catches up to her.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The question is, who was that zombie in the field? They went out of their way in the dialogue to say that she couldn't have died more than 1 day ago. She could be part of another group, also terrorized by the Saviors, and we may found out more about her in future dialogue.

5. Lupey

Lupey Member

Also didn't she have here throat slit? Also it looked like all the walkers up at the barn also had theirs slit?

6. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

Daryl slit some throats when they fought against D(minus) but that was on the tracks so not sure how close it was to the area Rick and Morgan were in. I think they were going for the "Carol" effect however because the zombie in the field had the same color jacket Carol was wearing.

7. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

I noticed that too, was also wondering what point they were trying to make.

8. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I thought it was Carol too. But then I saw the barn and thought she might be there. I was expecting Morgan and Rick to have a talk referring to Sophie and Rick was looking so hard for the kid too. I thought Rick might choke and not be able to go look and see if Carol was in there, or shoot her if she came out, and Morgan would have to do it. Then Morgan and Rick would have a moment when Rick was weak and Morgan was able to help. I thought the "All Life is Precious" speech would come after that. ...But nope, it wasn't Carol. Something much more awful went down at that barn, ...and it was recent.

9. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Maybe someone has some helpful screen captures. Seemed to me as if the walkers around the farm were more "fresh" than most walkers at this point in the ZA.