What’d you think of Duo Mode in Apex Legends? Would you like to play it again? Respawn says that soon, we will get the chance…
Duo mode, which let players drop in pairs rather than the standard three, was first offered as a limited-time mode last November. Valentine’s Day feels like a more appropriate holiday for a two-player mode than Thanksgiving, however. So its return date was set for February 11, three days before V-Day.
There’s more going on this week as well. Log in at any time and you’ll receive the Valentines 2020 Badge (pictured above). Double XP and some returning items from last Valentine’s are also in the mix. Here’s the full bullet list from the Apex website:
- Log-in to collect your Valentines 2020 Badge
- Duos returns for a limited time
- “Double Up” XP Boost
- Squad up with a buddy and earn double XP (up to 20k per day)
- New and Returning Valentine’s items
- 2 new Pathfinder and Nessie gun charms
- Return of last year’s “Through the Heart” DMR and “Love of the Game” Banner at discount
Is Duo Mode here to stay? We wish, but it’s not happening this time either. Once again players will have just a week to enjoy it; Duo Mode evaporates from Apex Legends on February 18.