Is it true about John Wick in Fortnite? How will that work?
Lionsgate and Epic Games have collaborated on a John Wick in-game event for Fortnite that launched today. The event includes a unique Wick’s Bounty LTM (Limited Time Mode) and free John Wick Challenges so players can earn free rewards, including Gold Coin Back Bling, the One Shot Glider, and the Boogeyman Wrap. Additionally, players can jump into the in-game shop to purchase John Wick Set, which includes the John Wick Outfit along with the Simple Sledge Pickaxe.
- Eliminating a player awards one gold coin for every elimination they have + however many bounty points the target had.
- Top three coin leaders are displayed on a HUD scoreboard (Bounty Leaders).
- Coin leaders have a gold/silver/bronze #1/2/3 icon over their heads
- Coin leaders can be seen on the map/compass when they are nearby and moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders can be seen by everyone on map/compass when they are moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders will have a gold/silver/bronze glow around them
Once a player crosses the last point threshold, they will remain on the map and have the alt Wick skin for the rest of the match, even if they lose the point lead.
First to 1000 tokens wins the match.
Remember, this is a limited-time mode, so if you want to play as the man, the myth, the legend, you only have a short amount of time to do so, so don’t miss out!